Seattle’s top emerging creative communications agency, Action Mary, is looking to hire social media and digital professionals. We work for amazing clients who are doing great work in the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator who is curious, collaborative, and interested in building an engaged community. The ideal candidate is comfortable identifying interesting stories and capturing/creating content to best tell that story through art and copy on social. This person will oversee all social channels; responsibilities include strategic development, content creation, tactical execution, community management, and ongoing measurement and optimization.
- Manage creation (art + copy) and publishing of all content on client social channels, including capturing real-time content during key moments
- Partner with creative and PR teams, outside agencies/freelancers, and influencers as needed to generate social content
- Deliver customer-first service in regular posting, monitoring and engagement
- Stay current with platform updates and current social media trends
- Work cross-functionally to develop monthly content calendars
- Implement digital audits, analyze results, deliver initial findings and recommend strategies
- Identify opportunities and implement new content and features
- Develop clear KPIs and report monthly and annually to key stakeholders
- Serve as a social media go-to resource for Action Mary leadership team and the agency-at-large
- Anticipate client and team needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of social media trends and best practices
- Experience using social analytics platforms (ex: Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights)
- Proven ability to use data to inform and guide decisions
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle issues of a sensitive nature with tact and discretion
- Knowledge of advertising (traditional and online) agencies and business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Skilled in writing and proofreading
- Skilled in professional communication
We value our team members and would like to give those who we hire the chance to learn, grow and excel. The ideal candidates are looking to work full-time from our Capitol Hill offices. We offer compensation including a competitive salary (DOE), medical, dental and vision insurance benefits, opportunity to participate in a 401(k), and a great deal of growth potential.
Does this sound like you? Then write to Action Mary with your resume and samples of your work (including writing samples). We can’t wait to meet you.